Submit a 1-2 minute video addressing the below statement.
“March is the Month of Youth Against AIDS (MYAA). In honor of this month, the U.S. Embassy in Botswana is excited to announce the “Have it All” competition. Based on the documentary “Have it All,” we want to know how you would use P22, 000 grant to tackle the issue of reducing new HIV infections among youth in your community”?
Email entries to email: HaveItAllReloaded@gmail.com by April 15th
- Must be a resident of Francistown, Ghanzi, Gaborone, Maun, or Serowe/Palapye
- Must be between 18 – 35 years old
- No prior criminal record
- Can demonstrate a strong commitment to community mobilization and work
- Must have an established social media presence
- Must be comfortable speaking publicly about HIV and willing to promote the themes in the “Have it All” documentary
The Embassy will select a total of six Have it All Ambassadors from participating communities who will receive a P2,000.00 grant to carry out their proposed project in their communities of Gaborone, Ghanzi, Maun, Francistown, and Serowe/Palapye. Winners will attend a one day Have it All Ambassador training in Gaborone and be provided with a P22, 000 grant and materials to assist with carrying out their community projects and messaging campaigns.