The U.S. Embassy in Gaborone, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services. In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors. Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
- Vehicle Insurance Solicitation – #: 19BC4018R0004 (PDF 985 KB) – The Embassy of the United States of America invites you to submit a proposal for Third Party Liability Insurance – Property Damage and Bodily Injury.
- Enclosed is a Request for Quotations for Servicing and Maintaining (PDF 1MB)the installed forty-six (46) complete weatherproof, enclosed residential standby rated diesel-generators rated 1500 RPM, 380/220 volts, 3-phase, 4-wire, 50 Hertz, Automatic Transfer Switches (ATSs), and associated cables, wire, conduit, and circuit breakers for the United States Embassy in Gaborone, Botswana.
- Workers Wellness Program Solicitation (PDF 1MB)– Invitation to Tender and to attend Pre-proposal Conference
- The Embassy of the United States of America invites you to submit a quotation for packing and crating services (PDF 732 KB). The Embassy intends to award multiple contracts for these services.
- Enclosed is a Request for tender on running the USA Embassy Cafeteria (PDF 55KB)in Gaborone.
- Enclosed is a Request for Quotations (RFQ) for Online Recruitment Service (PDF 890 KB). If you would like to submit a quotation, follow the instructions in Section 3 of the solicitation, complete the required portions of the attached document, and submit it to the address shown on the Standard Form 1449 that follows this letter.